What are the benefits?
There are massive benefits to sustainable Green Energy. Let’s explore the obvious benefits. Carbon Sole is delivering Clean Green Sustainable Carbon Neutral Energy & Infrastructure that will attract further investment and employment to the each gateway town.
- Cheaper, Green & Clean Heat – No Carbon Tax.
- Cheaper bills – You are only charged for the heat you use, no energy waste or losses from burning oil and gas or from storage of hot water in tanks.
- No need for immersions to heat water.
- Elimination of 1,000’s of oil and gas boiler emissions in towns from individual houses and businesses. Emissions are restricted and controlled under EPA Licence from the Biomass CHP Plant. Delivering better air quality in reducing CO₂.
- Biomass CHP Plant are restricted and controlled under strict EPA International Pollution Prevention Control Licence, delivering better air quality and reducing overall CO₂ emissions.
- Affordable: targeted cost savings for heating (space and water) as compared to using fossil fuels.
- Biomass is a renewable fuel sourced from sustainable commercial forests within 100km of each plant, local farmers delivering local renewable fuel.
- The design of the CHP plant optimises the manner in which biomass is combusted to produce electricity and heat. This combination reduces the cost to the consumer as nothing is wasted. Safeguarding the consumer from international increases in oil and gas prices.
- Foreign Direct Investment – The capacity of the plant has been designed not only to meet the current heat demand of the town, (Industry, service & public sector, commercial, retail and residential) but also invests in the future growth and sustainability of the region in attracting further investment and employment based on the security in provision of cost saving clean green energy.
- CHP Plant Operation
- Pipe laying for DH Network
- Heat Exchanger Installation by local heat merchants & plumbers
- Harvesting and Haulage
- Private Forestry Biomass Supply
- Biomass CHP is the most employment intensive Green Energy investment