Our Objectives are to
- Develop, commission and operate biomass fuelled renewable co-generation electricity & heat plants.
- Decarbonise Towns, i.e. oil is for cars not for heating. Carbon Sole will provide clean green carbon free thermal energy (heating) to homes, businesses, industry, commercial and services sectors.
- Help achieve Ireland’s renewable electricity (RES-e) and renewable heat (RES-h) targets in one efficient generation process, maximising the conversion of the energy in biomass/wood based fuels into both electricity and heating, passing the thermal energy savings onto the public in the towns where the plants are to be located
- Provide reliable sustainable energy from renewable sources, working with local forestry and farming communities.
- Invest in a Sustainable Energy Efficient District Heating Network that will meet the current and future thermal energy needs of the towns residents and employers, supporting growth and further clean green developments.
- Delivering Sustainable Towns and Regions